SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

help needed De Pere for a few days

9/11/19 @ 1:25 PM
INITIAL POST
FLAFISHING904
User since 9/11/19

Hello I need some info I'm coming up from FLA for a few days  I will be staying  in De Pere near the fox river what's biting right now ?   I'm not sure if I'm going to book a charter  or not .  Can you please advise?

Thanks 

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
9/12/19 @ 12:17 PM
Edward Felcohands
User since 2/24/09

I was up there for work last week, there were some walleyes by the dam, started biting after dark and were still going when I left at 10 pm.  Small plastics high in the water column worked best

9/12/19 @ 11:38 AM
aquadoc
aquadoc
User since 5/8/02

Usually walleyes up by the dam this time of year although flow rates will be high with all the rain we are getting.  Cast firetiger Shadraps into the current.

9/11/19 @ 3:01 PM
Jerry Ruffolo
PRO MEMBER User since 6/18/01

There are always some walleyes to be found in the Fox River.  Right now, some fish should be moving in for the fall.  If you want a charter my page is here in the Busniess section under Angler Plus Guide Service.  Capt Jerry.

9/11/19 @ 2:05 PM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02

Musky fishing is on the upswing and always Walleyes to be caught in the Bay.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE