Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

good shore bass fishing brown county?

7/18/16 @ 3:56 PM
ORIGNAL POST
Turbostorm2659
User since 7/18/16

Looking for places to fish some largemouth in brown county. I live in green bay. I dont have access to a boat, so shore line or ponds are my only way. I tried voyager and nothing. and lilly lake but its just bullheads in there. Looking to fish some texas rigs and some top water stuff. Thanks

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
8/2/16 @ 10:42 PM
The_Vue's
User since 9/30/13
Like others have said.  Or else I go in Depere and fish the river on top of the damn by the boat launch over by the round about.  If your under 18 you can fish at the wild life sanctuary and catch couple of the large 4-5lber I've spotted during spawning season.  Close by Lilly Lake is Shea Lake,  Engladinger, Heidmen East and West Alaska. 

7/18/16 @ 10:39 PM
Turbostorm2659
User since 7/18/16

Thanks guys. I as

Also heard to try duck creek for bass

7/18/16 @ 7:43 PM
river_chaser
User since 10/3/12

http://www.lake-link.com/wisconsin-lakes/brown-county/732/

what is lake link for except to find out you have only 3 lakes in the whole county.  Expand your horizons. Small mouth action is north on the pesh and menominee rivers. Check out Oconto county, machchickenee flowage and lots of other places.

A cheap canoe and a 10 pound anchor might come in handy for some of these places.

7/18/16 @ 7:35 PM
albelora
User since 10/21/06

Turbo, looks like you have hit two of the better places for LMB in Brown County.  Last I checked, there was a stunted population in Lily lake.  Voyageur Park you are more likely to catch SMB, but I have caught both there, and there is quite a bit of shoreline you can try.

Given a choice from shore I would also try Calumet county park on Lake Winnebago, but if you are limited in distance, Voyageur is probably the best bet (and you might catch something you were not expecting).

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.