LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Found a Fishing Rod on the Namekagon. looking for owner.

8/22/20 @ 7:56 PM
INITIAL POST
River Scout
User since 8/22/20

Hi,

Just joined this forum. Not sure where else to post this.  

Was fishing the Nam below Hayward for Smallies.  I have a habit of picking up garbage along rivers when I fish. Rarely does it turn into treasure.  Happened to notice a big red lure in the water, when I grabbed it it came along with a full rod and reel.  All relatively clean. In fact, it must have been lost no more than a day or so. 

So if you lost a rod recently, simply reply to this post with the exact description of what you lost and approximately where and we'll then connect so I can mail you the rod.  

If we can't find the owner, then at least we still have gunga galunga....

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
4/9/21 @ 9:20 AM
wallybeav
wallybeav
User since 11/6/08

There is a very good Lost and Found thread under fishing reports. Try this one. 

https://www.lake-link.com/wisconsin-fishing-reports/lost-and-found/51944/

4/8/21 @ 4:29 PM
River Scout
User since 8/22/20

Sorry I never replied. After hearing nothing for a while, I stopped checking and then thought about it again today as I was cleaning the garage.

So unfortunately that rod you describe is not a match to this rod. This is basically what appears to be a brand new rod.  

Sorry I can't help.

9/1/20 @ 8:31 PM
chaw
chaw
PRO MEMBER User since 9/11/02

I lost a rod on Lower somewhere between Janes Bay and Garmisch. It was my sons rod. Think it had a 5500 C3 on an older 7foot rod. 

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE