MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Boat dealers

6/9/24 @ 4:31 PM
INITIAL POST
cdjd
cdjd
User since 12/24/10

Looking to get opinions on a good boat dealer, Central or Northern Wisconsin. Good at installing sonars. Looking at aluminum fishing boats.

TIA.

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
6/12/24 @ 9:01 PM
MightyHunter
User since 3/25/06
The Boat Center in Chippewa Falls. Have some aluminum lines but experts in rigging. If you want a boat rigged above and beyond I'd check them out
6/12/24 @ 11:22 AM
ol sarge
ol sarge
User since 3/8/04
Zackos in Chippewa Falls did me well on my new lund. I have had all of the service done there and have no complaints.
6/11/24 @ 2:59 PM
NAV165
PRO MEMBER User since 5/23/05
Very happy with the sales and service from M and J in Mosinee for my Lund Impact.  I bought my tritoon from Plowman's in Woodruff and they have also been excellent.  Recently upgraded my electronics including 2 new 'birds and mega live and Sportsman's Repair in Mosinee completed the installation and they are excellent.  I would highly recommend them for any electronic installation and service after the sale.  
6/11/24 @ 6:52 AM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
Mr. Outboards in DePere is a great Lund dealer if you’re looking for aluminum. They go out of their way to make it a great experience. I traveled 171 miles to get my boat from them. Their technicians did an excellent job of setting up my boat 
6/10/24 @ 6:56 PM
Quester
User since 1/28/07
Dave's Marine in Kaukauna off hwy 55 is also outstanding!
6/10/24 @ 6:04 PM
mopesrus
User since 4/8/13
Ken's Sports in Kaukauna, WI is where I bought my Crestliner. Their service prior and after the sale was outstanding.  kenssports.com 
6/10/24 @ 3:42 PM
White Crow
User since 1/25/14
Bought my Lund from Appleton Boats. Couldn’t be happier with them.
6/10/24 @ 11:48 AM
Joe D
Joe D
PRO MEMBER User since 3/21/05
Plowman’s Marine did a great job for me
Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE