MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

ATV winter tires for snow.

3/22/24 @ 3:57 PM
INITIAL POST
Perchhound
Perchhound
User since 12/5/07

Time to start looking for tires for my small 330 Polaris.  Don't do trail riding so other than plowing my driveway and picking up firewood it's all ice fishing travel.  What's the best tire you found for snow/ice travel.  Just started looking but looking for your experience on ATV tires.

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
3/23/24 @ 1:14 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06
Sunf are good tires. The Power.1 would make a great tire for the ice and snow. I’ve been looking into those for my quad and the price seems to be reasonable 
3/23/24 @ 10:00 AM
Perchhound
Perchhound
User since 12/5/07
I have Carlisle AT489 tires now. Only 800 miles on them but old as dirt. Original tires, almost 20 years old but they look good but not gambling anymore now that I'm retired and can go fishing when ever I want.   I plow my driveway and can't leave my chains on. Only put them on when the lake is really bad.  Looking at SunF Power tires.
3/22/24 @ 8:10 PM
gobbler
PRO MEMBER User since 6/30/01
Maybe an option is getting an extra set of back tires and put chains on. Change our for fishing. Easier than taking chains on off ​ All the time. No ideas on just tires.
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE