MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

Are we allowed to fish

3/23/20 @ 5:23 PM
INITIAL POST
marvin1965
marvin1965
User since 6/19/15

Do any one have a clear understanding  of the restrictions?

Called local bait shop he was opening he didn't know about tomorrow..

If we can go for a walk and keep social distance.. Can we go boating 

Displaying 1 to 15 of 178 posts
4/19/20 @ 11:02 AM
noles213
User since 8/27/15

Exactly right fishin fool

I have a private boat launch on the chain...I can assure u I’m fishing. I’ve been up for a week and not once have went into town for anything....I intend on doing the same in 2 weekends. 

Be safe everyone and be clean 

4/15/20 @ 7:17 AM
PikePro33
PikePro33
User since 2/8/10

Foshinfool same here with me in both thinking it's getting political and what my plans will be.

4/15/20 @ 6:30 AM
fishinfool1
User since 3/14/10

It's looking like the Governor is going to extend safer at home for possibly another month, at least through opening weekend of fishing. Unless he somehow shuts down the fishing opener you'll find me heading upnorth to my cabin social distancing at my favorite secluded fishing spot getting my sanity back while not feeling guilty at all. I feel it's all political now! I'm done with it. Stay away from me and I'll stay away from you, that's what I'm going to do. 

Thanks.

4/13/20 @ 11:06 AM
brews4995
brews4995
User since 4/2/10

So it says may require secondary services such as parts or gasoline.  So I guess driving a canoe or kayak to water doesn't require gasoline? Again how many people are at a given boat launch verses a typical Walmart or large grocery store in a day. I've been to a boat launch and a store in the last week,  trust me, the social distancing was fine at the launch, not so much at the stores.

4/12/20 @ 7:01 AM
Bite Me whiners
User since 9/30/12

we are allowed to fish county landings are open i know for sure devils lake turkey hunting is also opened spoke with sauk county warden 

4/11/20 @ 8:10 PM
Prop
Prop
User since 4/9/03

Love to know what me being me means prop buster. Message me. For the record in all my years on this site I can honestly say I've never hit the abuse button or blocked anyone. I don't expect everyone to agree with me that's ok with me. 

4/11/20 @ 7:42 PM
Carpio
Carpio
PRO MEMBER User since 11/5/17

Nuk, Nuk, Nuk.   CARPIO 

4/11/20 @ 6:46 PM
prop-buster
prop-buster
User since 6/14/05

you're a funny guy Viszla.....but when someone completely ignores the stay at home rule because it doesn't pertain to them....what would you think?....I have no dog in this fight....I have met some really nice fibs..probably more of them than from own home state..there are just as many, or more, arrogant a$$es from my own area...but don't try to justify in your own mind to just ignore the stay at home rule and expect people to like it....actually in my own brilliant mind I thought it was sort of funny..I responded to prop being prop....buster...not sure why you would think your post would be pulled...you called me out and I think that is great....I won't hit the abuse button like some of the weak wrist people on here will......

4/11/20 @ 5:49 PM
Darin - Lake-Link
Darin - Lake-Link
PRO MEMBER User since 5/17/01

PLEASE keeps things civil! We are being inundated with abuse notifications with everyone having there own opinion. Things are moving so fast that we do not have time to go through 100's of posts to try to be the mediator of what is okay or not. We do not want to delete an entire thread as we feel there is good discussion going on and everyone should have the right talk about it. We respect everyone's opinion but we will can not let Lake-Link turn into a place for constant banter. Now of all times is the time for sportsmen/women to come together!

4/11/20 @ 5:27 PM
Bigpike1
User since 2/28/02

Stay off my lake and this time for real. (Atleast until the quarantine is lifted)

Thank you all. Once its lifted please come and enjoy!

4/11/20 @ 5:18 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
PRO MEMBER User since 2/8/06

Ere-I couldn’t agree more!

I think it’s all part of growing up 

4/11/20 @ 4:41 PM
ere
User since 2/22/07

I'm thinking that some know what the answer is, they just dont like the answer. My teenager was the same way.

4/11/20 @ 4:28 PM
Viszla-Terrier
User since 12/27/10

And there is the answer many have been wanting to know. Thank you jchunter. Now I will move on from this. 

4/11/20 @ 4:00 PM
jchunter76
jchunter76
User since 12/12/10

This was from a talk John Gillespie had with the Secretary of the DNR. You can watch the video on John's YouTube.

4/11/20 @ 2:59 PM
Viszla-Terrier
User since 12/27/10

WOW popis, WOW.  If the guidelines written by the govt of wi were specific, exact and concise without being open to  any possible personal variances or any  misinterpretation then we wouldnt even have this topic. You reference 20 miles being too far. Others disagree. Maybe another feels 2 miles. Others may think 1 hour. And so on. 

Clearly you are an expert not only the virus, but on the how the guidelines should be understood by all. 

So as not to get off the topic, i sent u a pm. 

Displaying 1 to 15 of 178 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE