MORE
Wisconsin Fishing Discussion

39hrs Fishing Tournament

1/22/20 @ 10:34 PM
INITIAL POST
Tiefsa
Tiefsa
User since 10/25/16

Anyone else watching this fishing tournament on YouTube?  Its really cool if you like multispecies angling.  

Displaying 16 to 26 of 26 posts
1/23/20 @ 7:04 PM
Tiefsa
Tiefsa
User since 10/25/16

I watched season one a long time ago and was rooting for a new season for the longest time.  I just think it's such a unique tournament and it really shows that it is fun to target other fish besides typical game fish.

1/23/20 @ 1:52 PM
fishon909
fishon909
User since 1/17/13

Good show! It is interesting how different the strategies are between the teams. The 2 brothers really seemed to be confident after their season 1 win but they have some work to do! Fun to root for the team out of WI!

1/23/20 @ 8:05 AM
fishicot
User since 4/16/18

I am watching it.  I believe this is the second one.  Aaron Weibe is an enjoyable host.

Displaying 16 to 26 of 26 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE