Lake-Link
CORONAVIRUS STATEMENT FROM LAKE-LINK

39hrs Fishing Tournament

1/22/20 @ 10:34 PM
ORIGNAL POST
Tiefsa
Tiefsa
User since 10/25/16

Anyone else watching this fishing tournament on YouTube?  Its really cool if you like multispecies angling.  

DISPLAYING 11 TO 19 OF 19 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
2/12/20 @ 1:48 PM
bmanor88
bmanor88
User since 9/27/12

Start of day three tonight! I'm excited to see Taro and Paul go to Simcoe. JUMBO PERCH BABY lol. Paul might be the best fisherman I've ever watched on youtube.

I bet you Eric takes AP to the Milwaukee Harbor/Pewaukee Lake on day three. They would have a decent chance on a ton of different species, and on Pewaukee it wouldn't be hard to get a dink musky for a cheap point. 

Also - on uncut angling's youtube channel I love the blooper reel. Manny is so damn funny on that. "I like fishing deeper because you get to fight the fish longer. - That was the dumbest thing I've ever said." lol

2/8/20 @ 1:27 PM
Tiefsa
Tiefsa
User since 10/25/16

I miss Manny as well!  Him saying Fluorocarbon was so hilarious!  They need to bring him back.  I also told my kids the tongue twister he said,  "Three smart fellers, they felt smart... Two smart fellers"

2/7/20 @ 3:40 PM
bmanor88
bmanor88
User since 9/27/12

I think we can all agree on this... I MISS MANNY! Dude was awesome on all the uncut angling videos.

These are just some of the issues you may have while using Flo0orcahrbin. Haha

1/25/20 @ 4:52 PM
Tiefsa
Tiefsa
User since 10/25/16

I think part of the fun in this tournament is intentionally pairing personalities together.  Haataja is an old dog and Peric is new blood.  Paul is a series fisherman and Taro (although a good fisherman) is a handful.  Aaron is entertaining no matter who he is with (Jay or last season with Manny), and the Konrad brothers are as pure sounding Canadian as can be.  I like watching them all!

1/23/20 @ 9:11 PM
Joe Cool
Joe Cool
User since 4/23/15

Listened to Jay Siemens live last night for a little bit. The 39hrs. concept sounded like it was based off a show or contest in Europe that Aaron Wiebe developed the idea for the first 39hrs. episode/YouTube video's.

Not real keen on why they picked Alex Peric to pair with who they did, but probably because of his YouTube status and his business dealings with Aaron Wiebe and Frostbite. Peric's boat is a disaster zone and did you see the size of the fricken net in his boat? Forget Muskies in this competition, there's no time to try get a point fishing for them. Let Peric be the young greenhorn YouTuber that has a lot life's hard lesson's to learn before he can compete with the rest of 39hrs. field. Think his parent's fed him Riddlin as a teenager.

1/23/20 @ 7:04 PM
Tiefsa
Tiefsa
User since 10/25/16

I watched season one a long time ago and was rooting for a new season for the longest time.  I just think it's such a unique tournament and it really shows that it is fun to target other fish besides typical game fish.

1/23/20 @ 1:52 PM
fishon909
fishon909
User since 1/17/13

Good show! It is interesting how different the strategies are between the teams. The 2 brothers really seemed to be confident after their season 1 win but they have some work to do! Fun to root for the team out of WI!

1/23/20 @ 8:05 AM
fishicot
User since 4/16/18

I am watching it.  I believe this is the second one.  Aaron Weibe is an enjoyable host.

DISPLAYING 11 TO 19 OF 19 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.