MORE
Waterfowl Hunting

Waterfowl Hunting Videos

10/5/22 @ 6:36 PM
INITIAL POST
wijohnson
wijohnson
User since 11/7/14

I had a chance to get out for a couple of days for the southern Wisconsin duck opener. We had a great time in the marsh. My brother also got out in Minnesota with our dad, so check out his action too! Be sure to hit the subscribe button so you can watch more duck hunting videos as the season goes along. Thanks for watching!

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
11/12/22 @ 7:00 PM
wijohnson
wijohnson
User since 11/7/14

We continue our trip to Thief Lake with another good hunt. Once again, there were quite a variety of birds in the area including a stud bluebill! Stay tuned for more episodes in this series! Thanks for watching!

11/2/22 @ 5:26 PM
wijohnson
wijohnson
User since 11/7/14

We kicked off our trip to Thief Lake with a couple of good hunts. There were quite a variety of birds in the area. Stay tuned for more episodes in this series! Thanks for watching!

10/12/22 @ 6:20 PM
wijohnson
wijohnson
User since 11/7/14

Parker and I joined my buddy Dan and his son for a quick morning hunt. We managed a handful of teal along with some other ducks! We added a goose to the bag too! Thanks for watching!

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE