SEARCH
MORE
Waterfowl Hunting

Visitor from Germany would like to duck hunt

7/29/21 @ 8:03 AM
INITIAL POST
Ithaca
User since 3/27/02

I have a nephew who lives in Germany but went to high school in Wisconsin. He is going to visit here for 3 weeks in November, and we plan to do a lot of bow and gun deer hunting.  He would also love to try duck hunting, which is something I haven't done in over 20 years.  I'd love to take him somewhere, but when I search for guides, everyone is booked up.  He has his NRA safety certificate, loves hunting and is a hell of a good shot.  Any suggestions?

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
8/3/21 @ 2:34 PM
Ithaca
User since 3/27/02
I am located in Germantown, but also have a cabin up by Rhinelander. 

7/30/21 @ 7:59 AM
Jzzzzz
Jzzzzz
User since 1/19/02

Msg. me back, will be doing some limited guided layout hunts for divers this Fall.

7/29/21 @ 5:03 PM
Winchester30
User since 10/20/12

Where are you located?

7/29/21 @ 1:42 PM
Ithaca
User since 3/27/02

Yes, I meant he has his NRA Hunter Safety certificate.  He got that when he was going to high school here in Wisconsin.  I'm just looking for anyone who knows of a guide service that has openings in early November, or other suggestions on where we could go duck hunting.  We don't have a boat, but I do have decoys and waders.

7/29/21 @ 11:38 AM
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07

Not sure if the NRA Safety Certificate is the same as a Hunter Safety certificate, but depending on his age he may be required to have that before he can get a license. Worth looking into well ahead of time to ensure he can get whatever licenses you'll need.

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE