LOGIN
Lake-Link

3D Camo Tips for the Boat

8/4/15 @ 2:43 PM
ORIGNAL POST
Blugold Basser
Blugold Basser
User since 8/1/12
Just wondering if anyone has any cheap tips for adding a little 3D element the to the boat blind. Fire away!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 7 OF 7 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
8/7/15 @ 4:55 PM
Gander Dander
User since 4/15/09
Glad you put that back up. That was a good call on the duck blind video. Yes, I was trying to find the grass mat video, couldn't locate it so called Carrie. I knew she would have it. Reel Finny and I use those mats a lot. Really helps a boat blend in. It also gives shadow from the sun. they are also easy to roll up and get out of the way in the boat. Big Smile

8/7/15 @ 1:34 PM
Gander Dander
User since 4/15/09
Great Blue Heron had put up the link to You Tube for Boat Blind Ideas, but don't know why it's not here. Anyway, lots of good ideas on that also for things to do with your boat. Good Luck Smile

8/7/15 @ 1:19 PM
madforlabs
User since 12/20/12
Great video!! Thanks very much for sharing...

8/7/15 @ 7:17 AM
Gander Dander
User since 4/15/09
Thanks Ker Bear! We gotta do something about D.C's legs!LOL Big Smile

8/7/15 @ 7:03 AM
KerBear
User since 3/28/09
Got a call from Gander Dander asking me if I could post the video I made of my dad (aka Reel Finny)showing how he makes grass mats for hunting. Judging by the comments on youtube, a lot of guys have found this video very helpful.

>

8/6/15 @ 5:36 AM
Gander Dander
User since 4/15/09
Nothing beats natural cover! Go to bearsolis.com and check out the video on how to make grass mats on a very simple procedure. You can make them any size you want. We add these in all the time when we are duck hunting. They work great and inexpensive. Just takes a little elbow grease! Big Smile

DISPLAYING 1 TO 7 OF 7 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.