SEARCH
MORE
Waterfowl Hunting

2020 Waterfowl Reports

1/2/20 @ 7:55 AM
INITIAL POST
Gander Dander
User since 4/15/09

Another New Year. Place your reports, Pics and comments here for the new Season. Stay Safe and have fun!   

Displaying 1 to 15 of 126 posts
1/3/21 @ 6:05 PM
Fowler2
Fowler2
User since 7/17/09

2nd opener week is usually the thriller for me for variety. Opening week is also good on local birds. 

I agree, November is already on the down swing. 

1/3/21 @ 3:53 PM
D/M
User since 8/23/17

I have to put in for my vacation next year already. So what week is the biggest week for migration? I always used to take the first two weeks of November but in the past few years that seems too late. What are your thoughts? Anyone keep any records throughout the years? I live in southeast Wisconsin.

12/30/20 @ 7:08 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08

I was on the "X" today.  I wish they came in like this during the regular duck season....or came this close.  Lol

12/8/20 @ 7:55 PM
Bird Watcher
User since 8/29/17

Suspended musky, I've shot white wing and surf scoter out of two rivers, but there always young immature birds too 

12/8/20 @ 7:23 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08

Nice birds BW.  Although I shot some surf scoters in WI this year, none were that nice.  

Pic of my scoter dekes returning from a late season, open water WI hunt this year (my best looking WI scoters this season...lol).

12/8/20 @ 4:24 PM
Bird Watcher
User since 8/29/17

Another bird for the taxidermist.   Massachusetts season ends In January. 

12/8/20 @ 9:08 AM
rufflefeather
PRO MEMBER User since 10/23/20

nice bird watcher !! when does the season end?

12/7/20 @ 7:12 PM
Bird Watcher
User since 8/29/17

Season still going strong. A few from today.

12/3/20 @ 11:00 AM
Bird Watcher
User since 8/29/17

Last duck hunt in Wisconsin for me this year. Ended on a good day.  Headed to Massachusetts to chase some bigger ducks.

12/2/20 @ 11:47 PM
lightning95
lightning95
User since 1/7/14

Hit the river in Southern Wisconsin Saturday.  Only two greenheads we saw ended up retrieved by the dog.  Sunday we hunted stillwater and ended up with a pair of geese.  Funny thing is that I thought they were mallards and highball at them.  They dropped right in to the mallard call...

12/2/20 @ 4:31 PM
RustyDuck1
RustyDuck1
User since 11/16/15

The big freeze now settling into my neck of the woods I've concentrated my efforts to the moving water. Was on a spot between a big feed and the roost. They dumped in just as we wanted. Ended the day with a 2 man limit of mallards Another amazing morning. Sure glad I bank all my vacation time. 

12/1/20 @ 10:38 PM
rufflefeather
PRO MEMBER User since 10/23/20

I think the bay of green bay is the only place to go based on what i have read .... can anyone tell me where to launch? dont need your hunting spot

12/1/20 @ 10:23 PM
Tr carper
Tr carper
User since 6/15/15

Another great day limit of green. Really had to work for them but it was worth it. Finished up by 9 decided that was enough and got out before the geese started flying. Hopefully tomorrow morning goes the same. 

11/28/20 @ 4:27 PM
RustyDuck1
RustyDuck1
User since 11/16/15

Another great day to be in the marsh. Mallards worked great early again. Geese left and never came back. Ended one shy of a two man with a bonus Buffy. 3 outta the last 4 days I was able to scratch out a mallard limit. Truly blessed to do what I do with great friends. One week left. The grind don't stop...

11/27/20 @ 6:38 PM
RustyDuck1
RustyDuck1
User since 11/16/15

Slower day today. Not much flying at all. Mallards moved early and the geese never really showed up. Was able to scratch a couple out. I sure do love decoying them big geese on the water. 

Displaying 1 to 15 of 126 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE