SEARCH
MORE
Waterfowl Hunting

2019 Waterfowl Reports

1/3/19 @ 7:39 AM
INITIAL POST
Gander Dander
User since 4/15/09

Another year, and time to Post your Reports and stories for another great year of Hunting!

Displaying 1 to 15 of 179 posts
12/25/19 @ 8:17 PM
Fowler2
Fowler2
User since 7/17/09

Nice hunt!  Looks like good size birds. 

12/25/19 @ 11:29 AM
birdin 24/7
birdin 24/7
User since 12/8/13

Beautiful Christmas morning hunt on lake Michigan.   Merry Christmas to everyone. 

12/14/19 @ 9:37 PM
SuspendedMusky
SuspendedMusky
PRO MEMBER User since 12/9/08

Saw an estimated 2000 Canada geese in the air today in a 3 mile stretch when driving on I-39.  Last time period for southern zone goose begins in 2 days.  

Below...a "baker's dozen" mallards banking into the decoy spread this late season.

12/4/19 @ 2:26 PM
Surfer
User since 6/21/01

recker44 I sent you a message; please check it out.

Thanks

12/3/19 @ 3:36 PM
Jzzzzz
Jzzzzz
User since 1/19/02

looks like sawbills and whistlers to me........  either way nice shoot!

12/3/19 @ 1:25 PM
North Shore
User since 2/13/13

Ringnecks???

12/3/19 @ 9:07 AM
toothycritter
toothycritter
User since 7/9/01

Ended the season on west shore of Green Bay last Friday 2 man limit of ring necks and goldeneyes plus 5 common mergansers 

12/2/19 @ 1:33 PM
Swamp buck
User since 1/23/09

Tr Carper, That is a beautiful looking bird! Congrats!!

12/2/19 @ 11:05 AM
recker44
User since 12/8/09

Quick mallard limit this am at buffalo city in the woods.  IM me if you want more specifics and I can put you on the spot. Lots of mallards.

12/2/19 @ 10:39 AM
Jzzzzz
Jzzzzz
User since 1/19/02

Ended the season Tuesday up north with 5 geese and 1 sawbill, was a good season with some great days and some so not good days but that's waterfowling in WI, going to be a loooong wait til next sept.

goodhuntin all!

12/2/19 @ 9:51 AM
whitetailwalleye
User since 5/22/06

getting my gear together to kick the season off. can anyone tell me if the migration started yet? Or will I be hunting local birds?  gonna try the area around boulder junction .. thanks guys 

12/2/19 @ 12:43 AM
Tr carper
Tr carper
User since 6/15/15

Great job birdin. Another season ending to early. Did a all day sit Saturday getting my limit with 4 green heads and 2 black ducks. Slept in this morning thinking the birds would sit tight with the snow storm. Boy was I wrong. Talked to a couple buddies that hunted and they smashed them. Hunt this afternoon for one last go and ended with one goose. The mallards were already there and didn't flush they just pushed up river. I saw that and knew it would be a slow afternoon of not much flying this time I was right oh well. Wish I had a couple more weeks. A couple of my spots are full of mallards and black ducks. Tel next season already can't wait for opening day next year.

12/1/19 @ 7:13 PM
birdin 24/7
birdin 24/7
User since 12/8/13

Ended the season in the snow. No better way to get ready for Alaska on January 2nd. 

12/1/19 @ 7:03 PM
lightning95
lightning95
User since 1/7/14

Tried finding some ducks in SE WI after opening weekend of gun deer.  Hit the river and put on some miles, but only flushed four mergansers.  

Found some new beaver ponds while driving deer and flushed a pile of mallards.   Came back and set up.  Ended up getting a few, well worth the effort.  Nice to end the season with some bull greenheads!  The dog was pretty pleased himself!

12/1/19 @ 4:33 PM
recker44
User since 12/8/09

Buddies have been doing very well on pool 5 at buffalo city. Getting all mallards on the islands furthest towards Minnesota. Two days left.

Displaying 1 to 15 of 179 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE