LOGIN
Lake-Link

2014 youth hunt ride share.

8/20/14 @ 8:25 AM
ORIGNAL POST
Blue Ribbon Outdoors
Blue Ribbon Outdoors
User since 9/11/08
A couple years ago I started taking out youth hunters who wanted to go who maybe had no one to go with or no where to go. It's a blast and I've met some great people doing it. Figured I would start this forum thread for hunters looking to take out some youngsters and for youths/parents looking for someone to take them.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
8/20/14 @ 8:17 PM
Plmlk
Brent Hess
MEMBER since 12/18/07
Good stuff Austin. Nothing better than duck hunting with the young ones. Time goes by too fast. I love duck hunting with my boys.

Thanks for donating your time, boat, dog, and gear.

The Woodlands Resort
(262) 661-3968
8/20/14 @ 11:41 AM
DuckSlayin88
User since 9/13/11
Good for you, Austin. I hope there are kids out there looking to take advantage of this. Its been a decent amount of time since I hunted the youth hunt, but I have some great memories of it!

8/20/14 @ 8:30 AM
Blue Ribbon Outdoors
Blue Ribbon Outdoors
User since 9/11/08
Any youth hunters that would like to hunt the Dane Co. Area and in need of a hunting partner let me know. I can supply the boat/decoys/location and even an extra shotgun for anyone interested. This is NOT a guide trip advertisement. This is just an opportunity for some youth hunters to get out for the weekend that may otherwise not have a chance. You can call, text, or shoot me a PM on here.

As always parents are welcome/encouraged to join.

PS I accept payment in the form of 1dzn glazed donuts the morning of. Smile

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.