MORE
Walleye Fishing

Northern cabin rentals

6/8/21 @ 3:35 PM
INITIAL POST
vanwyman
vanwyman
PRO MEMBER User since 12/28/09

been going to leech and Bemidji  for years. Tired of the drive. Like to cut down drive time a bit.  Any recommendations  for simple lodging in Northern Wisconsin. Chippewa flowage? 

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
6/11/21 @ 4:25 PM
prop-buster
prop-buster
User since 6/14/05

you said "simple" lodging so assume you are not going to get a manicure or need a hot tub every night....Tiger Musky Resort is nice...Chippewa Pines is ok....the two I have been to and going back (Tiger) this fall...if you are going for walleyes on the "Chip" either have the electronics, hire a guide, or bring a 4 leaf clover...pan fishing is usually great, crappies/gills/perch, there are others on the east side I have not tried...good luck

6/11/21 @ 10:48 AM
Graceonpoint
User since 10/24/17

I found a lot of places in the Hayward area on AirBnB and/or VRBO for a fall hunting trip, you should be able to find something.   I haven't fished the Chip for walleyes enough to provide much insight.

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE