SEARCH
MORE
Upland/Small Game

South Dakota Pheasant Hunting Reports

11/5/19 @ 10:31 AM
INITIAL POST
GoldenRules
User since 10/29/13

Does anyone have any reports from South Dakota this year?  Conditions?  Bird Numbers? Crops out of the field?

I am making my first trip to South Dakota in two weeks and plan on hunting within a hours drive around the Aberdeen area.  Any feedback would be appreciated.  

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
3/28/20 @ 4:43 PM
wingsnfins
wingsnfins
User since 10/5/05

Looking to head out and stay in the Hosmer to Eureka area this October.....anyone have info on places to rent....4 guys and a couple dogs.

TIA

11/6/19 @ 7:46 PM
Taylorfish
User since 10/9/19

In twenty plus years of hunting SD, this is the worst I've ever seen. Water everywhere in the Britton area and the corn is just starting to come off.

11/5/19 @ 9:42 PM
newoodhntr
newoodhntr
PRO MEMBER User since 12/11/01

Our group  just got back Saturday from a five day pheasant hunt. Hunted Mitchell area and west to White lake mostly public and one day of private. Lots of water and many roads closed and will be closed for awhile. A lot of the public hunts are under water. They were finishing harvesting the beans and starting on the corn(way behind). The birds are there just had to work for them. We had a group of up to 9 hunters which helped on the bigger public hunts. 

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE