Formerly the big guy
PRO MEMBER User since 10/3/11

Spring 2023 Turkey Applications are due Dec.10th 2022

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
1/5/23 @ 6:53 PM
Deertroller
Deertroller
User since 4/30/15

2D as requested-  find I have better luck a litte later in season and don't freeze my groceries.  Public land can be a different story.  I think it is kind of like "last call" at the local meat market-  get it now or wait a whole year!!!

1/5/23 @ 5:13 PM
eyesman
eyesman
User since 1/7/02

I got zone 3 time period B my first choice. Same as I get every year.  

1/5/23 @ 1:46 PM
lakeshiner
lakeshiner
User since 7/20/09

I honestly never put 3C as an option because they have been available over the counter each year.  You do have to likely buy it the first day they go on sale, but they are usually obtainable.  Only 3A and 3B seem to require the drawing so I only apply for those.  If I miss out, I'll get my first choice the next year almost for sure and I can still go 3C through F if I want (or however many there are).

Got 3B this year.

Leftover Tags

1/4/23 @ 7:16 AM
Jzzzzz
Jzzzzz
User since 1/19/02

The past several years Ive always gotten my first choice zone 3 B, this year I got C, idk. 

goodhuntin all!

1/3/23 @ 1:25 PM
Formerly the big guy
PRO MEMBER User since 10/3/11

Zone 3 Time Period B. My first choice

1/3/23 @ 12:58 PM
fishnhunt14
User since 4/17/07

I submitted for zone 1, season A, B, C in that order. Received season C, first time that has ever happened to me.

12/20/22 @ 8:54 PM
Moon River
PRO MEMBER User since 12/8/22

Who checked what they drew? Our group in Zone 1 put in for 1st  / 2nd weeks.  Received 3rd week. Same thing happened 2 yrs ago. Last year 1st week. Wondering if it helps to switch up Group Leader each year?  

12/16/22 @ 9:08 AM
MightyHunter
User since 3/25/06

Results are posted in WI GO WILD

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE