Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Trout stream pictures

9/12/18 @ 10:54 AM
ORIGNAL POST
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07

Anybody care to post some pics of some stream trout so I have an idea of what I'm gunning for? Nature shots are welcome as well. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 19 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
11/6/19 @ 6:10 PM
troutguy66
User since 10/13/19

Caught on 10/14 in the Driftless area was a great way to end the season 

https://youtu.be/G5yyUncE8ak

10/17/19 @ 8:27 AM
kona77
User since 6/20/13

Last trip to the drift-less area for me over the weekend. Caught 30+ fish over two days including on Saturday when it was snowing out.. Caught my biggest brown (17"..no picture) and a real nice 15".. Several others in the 10"-12" range. All caught on small rap's or various spinners.  Just started inland trout fishing a few years ago and it is now one of my favorite activities.. Already looking forward to 2020..

10/7/19 @ 7:21 AM
badgerstatehunter
User since 2/6/06

May be the prettiest brookie I've ever caught.  Probably my favorite fish to fish for.  

9/13/19 @ 8:25 PM
joeywadu
User since 5/13/02

Caught some nice browns today .

Got rained on a lot but was worth it...big time feed bag for the browns

Wadu

9/9/19 @ 1:40 PM
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07

Still in awe of the beauty you are in the middle of while doing this. 

9/9/19 @ 1:38 PM
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07

Had a fantastic weekend camping for our annual guys' trip. I've been going up for about 10-11 years now, and with all the exploring I've done over the years on the forest roads I cannot believe that I did find the two spots I found sooner, considering one is less than two miles from camp and the kicker is I can drive to within 20 yards of it. The other is on the same creek, but a little ways the other direction. 

The bigger brookie was a super nice surprise as it's the biggest stream trout I've ever personally seen. What was an even bigger surprise was having one on briefly that was HUGE. I'd cast a little upstream with a spinner and thought I was snagged when suddenly the line took off downstream along the far bank. I got a very brief glimpse of it before it dove under a log and got off. Not a great look, but I would have to say it was every bit of 20". Thinking probably a brown. That was an experience that will definitely keep me coming back. I think it's safe to say I've found my new favorite pastime. 

9/4/19 @ 8:50 AM
hockeyguy39
User since 8/24/07

Took my daughter camping this past weekend. Good thing the primary goal wasn't fishing as I packed the rods but not the tackle box lol. Still waded around for a while and got to watch our friends' dog have his first experience with water. He definitely loved it. Water was COLD! I wish it was about 10 degrees warmer out because I would have completely dunked myself. As it was with 70 degree temps, boys deep was as far as I could go. My daughter did make it in waist deep before everything went numb lol.

8/19/19 @ 6:41 AM
kona77
User since 6/20/13

Few fish have as much natural beauty as a nice brownie.. No brookies for me (yet) this year.. Looking forward to some fall fishing again before Oct. 15th..

6/23/19 @ 6:35 PM
jaybeeturtle
User since 3/17/06

Some sweet pictures from Central WI. Can see my bud CJ doing some armchair fishing down below my boots. Also a rare tiger trout I caught that day

5/15/19 @ 7:46 AM
SkiLLz4GiLLz
SkiLLz4GiLLz
User since 2/4/09

Fished a couple sections of Tainter Creek,kept 4 eater browns seen some biggins,but couldn't seal the deal. Started the morning off throwing #1 mepps black fury,then switched to trout worms and nightcrawlers to finish the day. Very fun 1st trouting experience. I'm definitely addicted. Sorry no pics I was caught up in the moment...Thanks for everyone's input and advice!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 19 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.