MORE
Recipies & Cooking

Venison Backstrap

11/22/21 @ 6:44 PM
INITIAL POST
icefitchin
icefitchin
User since 12/13/03

I’ve had a very successful deer season, with plenty of venison in the freezer. I’m looking for suggestions, on everyone’s favorite way to cook up venison backstrap. 

I typically cube, marinade, wrap in bacon…. And cook over charcoal. 

What’s everyone’s favorite way to prep or cook this delicious piece of meat?

Displaying 1 to 15 of 30 posts
3/21/23 @ 7:12 PM
tailsneyes
User since 11/29/19
Found a new seasoning. Use it for everything from venison to beef to vegetables. Highly recommend
Venison Backstrap photo by tailsneyes
3/20/23 @ 9:43 AM
Wjbk95
User since 4/12/21
I watched a cooking show over the weekend…America’sTest Kitchen, they did a beef Wellington, kinda got me thinking to try it but with a back strap instead, had anyone ever tried??

Looking to dig into more data?

Step up and unlock historical postings by upgrading to Lake-Link Pro for as little as $2.99!

More Info

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE