SEARCH
MORE
Recipies & Cooking

ITALIAN / VENISON /BEEF

8/8/22 @ 6:48 PM
INITIAL POST
utahman
User since 3/9/03

Guess the old thread got nuked. After trying some homemade spice combinations, I now just use a package of Italian salad dressing mix ,and a quart box of beef broth, pressure cook, usually use venison. Taste the same as my homemade spices and a lot easier. Secret ingredient. add a half jar of juice from a jar of pepperoncini. -'' PORTILLOS'' secret. Make combos with my venison Italian sausage links. Peppers, Onions, Giardinera,Pepperoncini

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts
10/20/22 @ 6:06 AM
kona77
User since 6/20/13

Made this last night with the recipe noted by Utah. Always a great meal. Like to use some type of hard roll with provolone cheese for the sandwich. Also great to have over mashed potatoes 

8/9/22 @ 7:23 AM
kona77
User since 6/20/13

Boy they nuked some good recipes.. Agree that this is a great way to use Venison roasts and I always include a jar peperoncini (medium heat) in mine. Always use a nice hard roll that can absorb the sauce without falling apart and a slice of swiss or sharp cheddar.

Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE