Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
5/29/21 @ 2:49 PM
Joshben4
User since 5/29/21

Hello from newbie, this is similar to what i was looking 

4/1/21 @ 10:30 PM
rjdrez2
User since 12/1/06

A little late for you hardofhearinng but for future reference my favorite cold remedy is very easy.  2 tylenol, 1 antihistamine (the cheap Walmart brand works fine) and 2 shots of Blackberry Brandy.  No mixing boiling or measuring.  and FYI, Native Americans used tea made from blackberry leaves for medicinal purposes.  I call it my Polish penicillin.  You can use regular brandy, but I like the blackberry and gives a reason to have a bottle on hand (I tell the wife I'm drinking it as a preventative measure).

4/1/21 @ 6:18 PM
momof2
User since 4/19/08

Hardofherring, you are very welcome. Good to hear it helped you. Cinnamon stick sounds like an amazing addition. Thank you for the tip

3/11/21 @ 3:38 PM
hardofherring
User since 2/24/18

thank you. i added a pce of cinnamon stick. the Toddy does work wonders>

3/4/21 @ 4:54 PM
momof2
User since 4/19/08

1 shot whiskey or brandy

2 tsp lemon juice

2 tsp honey

Put all in 8oz cup. Then add boiling water. Stir. Sip, it will be hot. Feel free to add more lemon juice, honey or less whiskey/brandy if too strong. 

My sil was very sick, she made it and the next day she said she slept soooo good. 

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE