My wife bought an air fryer last fall to cut down on the amount of fat in our diets.  Curious what you all have tried to make in your air fryer (assuming you have one).  We've had success and some that just sucked.  I did not care for fish done this way and will never waste fillets like that again.  It was awful.  My wife tried a couple top sirloins (there was a recipe in the book that came with the fryer).  Nope.  Can't beat a grilled, blackened or broiled steak.  You pretty much have to stick with breading as a coating.  Beer batter makes a big mess.

It's awesome for fries, onion rings, poppers, and other breaded side munchies.  Wings were pretty good but I still make them in the deep fryer from time to time.  The air fried wings just aren't the same but good enough for week nights.  It makes great calamari, egg rolls and rangoon.  We haven't perfected our fried chicken recipe yet.  It just doesn't get as crispy as I'd prefer.  But it does an amazing job of re-heating fried chicken from the local bar or grocery store deli and gets it nice and crispy again.  When I get my fried chicken recipe tweaked, I look forward to trying chicken fried pork chops.