SEARCH
MORE
Panfish Fishing

Help please

8/9/20 @ 1:32 PM
INITIAL POST
Matt815
User since 8/9/20

New to this site! I’m looking to take my son out to catch some panfish but would like to have some advice on lakes or areas that offer a good bite! We reside in horicon dodge county been to fox lake with not much luck big lake small boat hard to maneuver any help would be appreciated! Not looking for hotspots just advice on good biting lakes

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
2/5/22 @ 9:06 AM
jumpsteady
jumpsteady
PRO MEMBER User since 12/25/01

Ever try Lake Emily?

Not a big lake with clear water and good weeds. 

2/4/22 @ 12:36 PM
betsoff
PRO MEMBER User since 7/6/05

would like to know how 2 catch wigglers for fishing

10/22/20 @ 11:19 AM
Catfish D
User since 6/14/16

Madison is always good for gills from boat or land . Look were the crowd is and find somewhere to fit in. 

10/22/20 @ 11:18 AM
Catfish D
User since 6/14/16

Madison is always good for gills from boat or land . Look were the crowd is and find somewhere to fit in. 

8/11/20 @ 9:17 AM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

Little Green Lake isn't too far from where you live.  I've had good luck there on panfish action.  It's also an excellent musky lake, I hear, but I don't target musky.

8/10/20 @ 5:36 PM
jaybeeturtle
User since 3/17/06

If you have trouble on big lakes like Fox, try Lake Emily right down the road. Smaller and easier to figure out. Right now in August,  try the 13to 17 ft depths with a slip bobber. Kids should catch plenty. 

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing equipped by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE