MENU
Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Win a Ranger boat! And help support the stocking of muskies in southeastern Wisconsin....

7/29/16 @ 1:14 PM
ORIGNAL POST
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03

If you want to help support Pewaukee and other SE Wisconsin Lakes, put the rods down(all of them) and head to Germanfest over the next few days.

Milwaukee Muskies Inc will be there selling raffle tickets for a new Ranger Angler fishing boat. $5 per ticket, 3 tickets for $10!!! 

Does it get any better than going to the lakefront, grabbing a stein a beer, a sausage with kraut and winning a new Ranger boat? 

And, here's the best part...MCMI gets to keep a portion of the sales as a fundraiser. These funds will be used to stock local waters with more muskies!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
8/10/16 @ 8:32 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
PM sent.

8/9/16 @ 9:53 AM
Tim Zwieg
User since 1/10/12

Vegas are you selling tickets, or just relaying the message?  Do you know who is selling tickets?

8/9/16 @ 8:26 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03

I think that the raffle happens in the next two to three weeks.  

Great fundraiser for the club, I want to say that it cleared $3k or so.  That is really, really going to help the stocking efforts in the area.  Thank you to all who volunteered and who purchased the tickets.

From when I was down there, I think my wife sold the winning ticket to about 20 people...at least that is what I heard.  :)

8/8/16 @ 1:23 PM
Tim Zwieg
User since 1/10/12

Heck of a deal, has this raffle been held yet?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.