SEARCH
MORE
Musky Fishing

Sucker status

9/13/20 @ 12:00 AM
INITIAL POST
westonjeff
User since 7/29/09

Safe to assume sucker supply will be alright this fall in the Minocqua / St. Germain area?

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
9/15/20 @ 4:49 PM
Quackshot
Quackshot
User since 1/16/11

I was at the Musky Shop last Tuesday and they were out of all sizes except the magnums. The prices posted at that time was $9.00 @ for mediums. We did find suckers at some of the smaller bait stores around the county for $2.00 less @. I travel with a large cooler with a 12V aereator. No problem keeping them alive for multiple days if you change water every 24 to 48 hours. (unless your partner feels the need to cast them)

9/15/20 @ 12:11 PM
Riverrat351
User since 9/26/15

I heard the Musky Shop has them... $13/small, and $15 large. I have heard this will be the theme again this year.

9/15/20 @ 8:20 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03

I wouldn't assume that.  I think suckers are going to hard to come by.  And when the truck finally gets to your favorite bait shop, guys will be lined up for them.  Many will buy dozens to take them home for themselves, or to travel elsewhere.

I think it is going to be a tough year to get suckers.

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE