SEARCH
MORE
Musky Fishing

Musky Shows Cancelled

10/20/20 @ 1:20 PM
INITIAL POST
Timmothy A
User since 5/17/09

I just about threw up when I saw that the Milwaukee and Chicago shows were cancelled.  I don't understand why they just didn't push them back to March or April.  I hope the Wausau one doesn't get cancelled.  That one went on last year just before WI got shut down.  Those shows always helped bridge the time between Christmas and opening day. It's gonna be a long winter/early spring.

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
3/3/21 @ 1:41 PM
Timmothy A
User since 5/17/09

Wausau has a reduced size one going on only over Friday/Sat.  I'm just not sure I want to drive 3 hrs for a smaller show.  I may just go and then stay heading north and hot Rollie & Hellen's.  Depends on the weather too.  And if it's worth the Covid risk.  

10/29/20 @ 7:25 PM
ice queen
ice queen
User since 12/16/10

I think all the small bait makers should get together in the spring “outside “ somewhere” and have their own show!!!!

FREE admission!!

10/22/20 @ 12:58 PM
Timmothy A
User since 5/17/09

My wife was happy too, but I spend my own money.  This is going to really hurt the industry.  I wonder what the gross sales at those events are?  I really doubt the same money will make it's way into the lure makers hands via straight up retail sales.  And it was fun chatting with them.  I really wanted to add to my Muntz arsenal.  Let's pray Wausau won't get cancelled.  Are there any expos in rodentsota?

10/22/20 @ 8:36 AM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03

Only my bank account was happy when it saw those shows were cancelled.

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE