User since 5/17/09

https://audioboom.com/posts/7633457

Game changer.  Discuss.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
7/27/20 @ 9:39 PM
The Fox
User since 4/16/07

I thought it was a great podcast- a lil dull compared to the other weeks, but that was to be expected.

I don’t have any comments on the in-accuracy of the electronics, but the point he made about taking fish from deeper cooler water and racing them upward into the “lava layer” definitely has a huge effect on the mortality.  

interesting that he said the dissolved oxygen “shouldn’t” be a factor.....

7/22/20 @ 1:08 PM
Timmothy A
User since 5/17/09

Lots of views and no comments.....interesting.  

7/20/20 @ 6:37 AM
Timmothy A
User since 5/17/09

Jordan did question the accuracy of our once only factory calibrated thermometers on our equipment.  I did a test this weekend and dropped my digital meat thermometer into the water and compared to my equipment.  My Terrova and Helix have never agreed on temps, usually they are 5 degrees off.  It was 78 degrees from a few inches under the surface down to 5 feet down.  My Terrova was reading 83.  The Helix was spot on @ 78 degrees. 

The most fascinating part of the podcast was when he said in 86 degree water the oxygen levels are way inside the right range for muskys to easily live.   

We proceeded to fish and had one heck of an active morning on a southern WI lake, tons of high in the water column action.  

7/19/20 @ 12:07 PM
Minfam
User since 2/16/20

Musky 360 is a great podcast.  So is Musky Road Rules and Team Rhino.  

I haven't heard this one yet but do respect Jordan Weeks his knowledge and passion for Muskies.  

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.