SEARCH
MORE
Musky Fishing

Muskie School Cancelled 3/14/20 Waunakee Wis. High School

3/12/20 @ 1:12 PM
INITIAL POST
muskytroller
User since 7/30/11

IMMEDIATE NOTICE: Due to Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers announcement of a public health emergency in the State of Wisconsin today 03/12/20 at 11:30am and the request to postpone public events of 250 attendees or more we must unfortunately and sadly cancel the Muskie School Saturday.

We will begin the process of trying to reimburse paid Registrations but the process is uncertain at this time. We will try to send emails out to all to have registered so people do not travel or show up at Waunakee High School on Saturday. For those who Mailed in registrations we do not have phone numbers but will try to make contact by whitepages, etc.

Please help us get the word out as well as we begin notifications.

Any questions contact: Geoff Crandall at [email protected] or 608-219-0164. Or Steve Reinstra at [email protected] 608-770-7131.

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
3/14/20 @ 1:57 PM
kyl_me
User since 7/21/08

Next trip to Madison I will stop in. Living near Milwaukee, not going to be that way anytime soon. Did see the email come though for 10% off. That is appreciated. Still hope the club can make up for the lost revenue. 

3/13/20 @ 3:21 PM
muskytroller
User since 7/30/11

kyl me......Take a trip into Dorn Outdoor Pro Shop. You may be suprised.

3/12/20 @ 5:32 PM
kyl_me
User since 7/21/08

Was holding out for a new rod from Dorn’s, assuming there was going to be a coupon again this year. Too bad. I am sure this is a significant hit to the club’s budget. 

Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE