Looking to buy a few new baits.

What are some fall favorites?

DISPLAYING 1 TO 9 OF 9 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

10/7/22 @ 6:34 PM
chrome-dome
chrome-dome
USER SINCE 4/4/13

SLOW roll spinner baits with a burst 1/2 way back. Walleye /sucker colored or perch colored. 

9/28/22 @ 6:58 PM
Esox JJ
MEMBER SINCE 6/4/05

Fishlovme, my favorite also -  walleye color double D. I've caught a few with it, including my personal best 51 incher.

9/28/22 @ 12:32 PM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
MEMBER SINCE 6/22/01

Got my first musky ever last weekend and I'll say my favorite bait is a walleye crank bait, cause I've been fishing for 35 years of my 42 on this earth and this was my first musky ever!

9/28/22 @ 6:44 AM
JDs Customs
USER SINCE 9/16/20

pics of some custom creatures...JD

9/28/22 @ 6:37 AM
JDs Customs
USER SINCE 9/16/20

Jig and Creatures are excellent baits for fall fishing. Can fish these all day with little fatigue. I hand pour and custom build these  morsels, and fish love them.

Here's a few samples of my builds, and a Vilas Ski this past weekend during major Lows coming thru...JD

9/26/22 @ 12:31 PM
AO
USER SINCE 8/1/01

Hellhound works easily and looks great in the water.

9/23/22 @ 6:14 AM
FishinXtreme
FishinXtreme
MEMBER SINCE 1/12/14

A large musky sucker hooked up to a quick set rig. Hard lure to beat in the fall!

9/23/22 @ 5:58 AM
uplander
uplander
USER SINCE 10/6/09

reef hogs, pigs, suikes or bobbie baits are my favorites. but dont put away your top water or crank baits just yet. alot of guys I know love thumping bulldogs but they wear this guy out same with jimmys. dont forget to drag a sucker around when you can.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 9 OF 9 POSTS
Advertise here
Okuma's new Ceymar HD spinning reels are lightweight and feature-packed with a corrosion-resistant frame, side plate and rotor. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Ceymar HD Spinning Reel
St. Croix's new Skandic Ice Series rods support precise presentations while offering extreme durability, custom looks, high-quality components, and angler-preferred ergonomics. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - Skandic Ice Rods
Strikemaster has lightened the proven Lithium 40v for run & gun fishing by adding the Lite-Flite Lazer™ Drill Unit. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ICE FORCE - Lithium 40V Lite
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.