User since 8/8/11

Looking to buy a few new baits.

What are some fall favorites?

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
10/7/22 @ 7:34 PM
chrome-dome
chrome-dome
User since 4/4/13

SLOW roll spinner baits with a burst 1/2 way back. Walleye /sucker colored or perch colored. 

9/28/22 @ 7:58 PM
Esox JJ
PRO MEMBER User since 6/4/05

Fishlovme, my favorite also -  walleye color double D. I've caught a few with it, including my personal best 51 incher.

Favorite Fall Baits photo by Esox JJ
9/28/22 @ 1:32 PM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

Got my first musky ever last weekend and I'll say my favorite bait is a walleye crank bait, cause I've been fishing for 35 years of my 42 on this earth and this was my first musky ever!

Favorite Fall Baits photo by Fishlovme
9/28/22 @ 7:44 AM
JDs Customs
User since 9/16/20

pics of some custom creatures...JD

Favorite Fall Baits photo by JDs Customs
9/28/22 @ 7:37 AM
Carpio
JDs Customs
User since 9/16/20

Jig and Creatures are excellent baits for fall fishing. Can fish these all day with little fatigue. I hand pour and custom build these  morsels, and fish love them.

Here's a few samples of my builds, and a Vilas Ski this past weekend during major Lows coming thru...JD

Favorite Fall Baits photo by JDs Customs
9/26/22 @ 1:31 PM
AO
User since 8/1/01

Hellhound works easily and looks great in the water.

9/23/22 @ 7:14 AM
FishinXtreme
FishinXtreme
PRO MEMBER User since 1/12/14

A large musky sucker hooked up to a quick set rig. Hard lure to beat in the fall!

9/23/22 @ 6:58 AM
uplander
uplander
User since 10/6/09

reef hogs, pigs, suikes or bobbie baits are my favorites. but dont put away your top water or crank baits just yet. alot of guys I know love thumping bulldogs but they wear this guy out same with jimmys. dont forget to drag a sucker around when you can.

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish seduced by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE