SEARCH
MORE
Minnesota Fishing Discussion

Mississippi River

5/29/20 @ 9:34 AM
INITIAL POST
bangtwister
User since 5/25/20

Anybody fishing upper Mississippi River around Boom island (mpls) ?

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
11/13/22 @ 8:32 PM
jemstone90
jemstone90
User since 7/7/15

The fun part of fishing the river is you never know what your going to catch. I have fished it near the Broadway bridge and caught a couple of small mouth. I have fished it around the 694 bridge and caught some northern and small mouth. Back in the day I fished it under under the old Camden bridge and caught a number of Carp. I would like to have a small aluminum fishing boat with a 10 horse short shaft motor for the river. This year it is so low there are places you can walk across it in waders. we are in need of rain.

Mississippi River photo by jemstone90
12/2/21 @ 7:57 AM
DieHardAngling
DieHardAngling
User since 11/28/21

No words even need to be said on this post! Y’all see the title so you know it’s fire!!! Big Mississippi River walleyes and saugers before ice comes!!! Insane bite windows over 75 fish landed in a day!!! Go check it out! #Walleyefishing #mississippiriver #stcroixrods 

https://youtu.be/pu6Crhn1E-Q

9/1/21 @ 3:11 PM
Bass and Buckets
Bass and Buckets
User since 5/20/20

Here is a video catching some smallmouth on the Mississippi river in downtown Minneapolis, enjoy!

8/30/21 @ 9:21 PM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

Sorry haven't fished up that far, farthest I've fished up is the the mouth of the MN River.

8/5/21 @ 7:53 PM
Bass and Buckets
Bass and Buckets
User since 5/20/20

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE