SEARCH
MORE
Minnesota Fishing Discussion

Lake Mille Lacs

6/8/17 @ 2:33 PM
INITIAL POST
Colorado #5
User since 1/20/17

I will be up on Mille Lacs for the week of June 17th thru June 24th.  I have never fished this lake. 

Knowing I can't harvest any walleye what else is biting and on what? 

I hear there is a serious fly hatch in June?  When might that happen? 

Are the bass still on the rocks?

Anyone willing to give up some locations to hit and the technique for success? 

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
2/16/20 @ 12:47 AM
Kingfisher2025
User since 2/15/20

Heading to Mille lacs this weekend, saw this episode. Cant wait to get on to the mud. How is fishing do you I need an extension? Thank in advance.

10/1/18 @ 7:34 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Technically, they caught themselves, you didn't catch anything. I bet it was a blast pulling in a tangled net of fish though!

9/25/18 @ 11:30 AM
pikeslayer101
User since 3/12/18
Just went out gill netting with some of my tribe memebers. We caught some nice 20"+ walleye. We caught these all in about 14' of water. On the eastern front. Should be tasty eating!
6/19/17 @ 10:32 AM
Zwiegs
User since 1/10/12

Just because you cannot keep fish should not deter you from fishign for walleyes. The big fish over 24" are fun to catch.  I would go out to any of the flats and drag a leech or a crawler. The northern 1/2 of the lake is populated with mud flats that top out at 22-25 surounded by 30+ feet of water.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE