SEARCH
MORE
Michigan Fishing Discussion

Michigan Tech Fishing

9/8/11 @ 2:21 PM
INITIAL POST
wishinIwereFISHIN
User since 1/20/09
I am a new student here at Michigan Tech and have heard a lot about the fishing up here; it's good. But, I don't know where to start. Any information posted will be greatly appreciated. Even better, I'd love a fishing partner to go out and fish with. Anything someone posts will benefit me and thank you for your time.

Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
1/30/20 @ 3:22 AM
CJoshua
CJoshua
User since 1/30/20

Hello, I'm looking for new documents pdfs from The Fishing Club - Michigan Tech Involvement: Constitution Revisions Spring 2019.docx.pdf and Fishing_Club Budget 2019-2020.xlsx The club membership fee is only $25 for students.

Events and MTU fishing club publications by Zach Barrette cheap essay writer and trip coordinator

3/9/12 @ 10:34 AM
UPPikeHunter
UPPikeHunter
User since 2/18/12
Contact the fishing club at michigan tech there is alot of great guys to go out fishing with, I'm the creator of the club my name is Jordan. I will be back from my internship next year in the fall and will be going out in canoes and boats, I know alot of good ice fishing and open water spots. I have fished from shore mostly, but it is very underestimated in the area. PM me if you'd like any additional info, good sources in the area are Dave at Northwooods Outfitters in Chassell and Steve at Indian Country Sports in L'Anse both are great guys and will help you out.
1/26/12 @ 3:22 PM
rickpepin
User since 1/21/12
hire a guide to take you out fishing an show u some spots. i own a guide business but i save all my good spots to clients an make sure to show them the best places to fish and lakes. i fish many differnt lakes from inland lakes to on little an bi bay de noc if u even need a guide or anyone on here for upper michigan message me or call me at 906-420-2518 ask for Rick i own beaver creek outfitters we do hunting and fishing guides and are a family owned business.
Displaying 1 to 5 of 5 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE