Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Whitefish/walleye guides on Green Bay?

1/14/18 @ 2:48 PM
ORIGNAL POST
rickwalley
User since 9/15/01

Thinking of doing a guided trip in mid February.  Plan on doing the typical late morning to early afternoon/mid-day whitefish deal, and then switching to the couple hour evening walleye part of the trip (going to skip the early morning walleye portion as of now). 

I'm thinking some of these:

Alexander Sportfishing/Brett Alexander

JJ's Guide Service

Trophy Ice Fish/Lonney Goman

Anyone have any ice fish experience with any of them?  Or others?  All their websites seem to present stuff pretty much alike, so referrals are always great to get.

Thanks.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 7 OF 7 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
2/28/18 @ 8:10 PM
Lonestar-Jr.
User since 1/24/06

Went with Kyle Wogsland this year with a group of guys and had a blast with him and Rachel. They have a great setup and are very nice folks, genuine good people. We had success catching big whitefish, no sliders folks.

1/16/18 @ 9:57 AM
playinhooky
User since 4/10/03
With out a doubt Bob Claus or JJ.

1/15/18 @ 7:04 PM
vegas492
vegas492
User since 5/21/03
Captain Bob Claus posts on here regularly.  Great shacks, great price and he shows you the technique to get you fish.  Wife and I fished with him this weekend.  28 whitefish iced in about 4 hours.  Missed at least that many.  It was a great time.  I think he is Finfanatic Charters.

1/15/18 @ 3:10 PM
taiL
User since 5/30/11

+1 for Brett 

1/14/18 @ 9:40 PM
migr8r
migr8r
User since 2/8/11
Dale Strochein is very good as well as entertaining, plus has a resort to stay at. 

1/14/18 @ 2:57 PM
daleracefan
User since 3/27/02

I have fished with Brett and Lonny , Both do a very nice job. Learned enough from those two that I now fish on my own with pretty good success!!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 7 OF 7 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.