LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
Ice Fishing

What do you folks use for flotation devices on your ATVs for the Madison lakes?

7/22/18 @ 5:04 PM
INITIAL POST
Sylvain Guy
PRO MEMBER User since 7/6/01

Bought a 570 sportsman want to start looking now. THANKS

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts
8/31/18 @ 1:38 PM
USAbrams1991
USAbrams1991
User since 2/13/17

"USA how did you get that price from Nebulus, end of season clearance?"

Not sure, it was just listed as that, I didn't call their CS or anything.

8/19/18 @ 1:16 PM
Sylvain Guy

Turned out Hotbox LLC was non respondent. My credit card company is dealing with it. If it looks to good to be true it probably is. USA how did you get that price from Nebulus, end of season clearance?

8/6/18 @ 9:08 AM
USAbrams1991
USAbrams1991
User since 2/13/17

A Nebulus for 498+ shipping is a damn good deal. They're listed for 600.00 on their website. I got mine for 550.00 shipped from Nebulus about 6 months ago.

I'm keeping mine in the boat for late season Musky.

7/30/18 @ 5:26 AM
Sylvain Guy

Bought a Nebulus for $535 including shipping from hotbox LLC. Lot less bulk and can be used for soft water also. 

7/29/18 @ 1:41 PM
Sylvain Guy

nebulus are now $600

7/28/18 @ 7:43 PM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

I have a snowmobile. About the only option worthwhile was a nebulus float cause the side floats for a snowmobile have to be pretty big. When I bought one four years ago they were 400 bucks - the same price I paid for the snowmobile! But I already had the sled and I can't afford an ATV so it was a good buy for me. If I ever buy an ATV I can use it on that as well. I heard the price increased to 500 bucks for one now, but what I do like about them is they're not real bulky. And in the summer I wrap it around my boat seat and I have an extra livesaving device, just in case!

7/22/18 @ 8:06 PM
Shellfish
User since 7/19/03

I have 400 Honda rancher.  I bought a rear drop rack for atv and the honda came with front rack.  I made boxes from plywood that bolt easily to the racks and I remove the boxes in the spring for use on trails.  They are very sturdy.  I filled the boxes with closed cell foam from Menards.  I thought the boxes out and I have auger holders, rod holders, bucket holders, holders for all the stuff I need out ice fishing.  You are required to have a specific square foot minimum of flotation and the formula is on the Dane county atv flotation site.  If I can do it, I think most able bodies should be able to figure something out.

It was fun doing the project.  Shellfish 

Ps.  A set of rear chains for atv is very helpful.  

Displaying 1 to 8 of 8 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fish located by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE