SEARCH
MORE
Ice Fishing

What are the best Ice Fishing Boots?

2/9/16 @ 3:42 PM
INITIAL POST
Hodag1
User since 6/27/09
Looking for boots which are light, keep dry in slush conditions, economical, comfortable, etc...
Displaying 1 to 15 of 105 posts
2/14/23 @ 6:37 PM
Bofish 3
User since 3/25/20

This is an addition to my earlier post- my Baffin Titans have kept me warm and dry this winter with just regular cotton socks. They feel lighter and more comfortable than my old Lacrosse Icemans, but I just weighed my boots- Baffins Titans size 12 one boot- 3. pounds six ounces- Lacrosse icemans 3 pounds 3 ounces- Red wing Irish Setter 600 gram (just use for regular bowhunting season). 1 pound, seven ounces.  My striker ice bibs fit around and snap over my Baffins titans

Looking to dig into more data?

Step up and unlock historical postings by upgrading to Lake-Link Pro for as little as $2.99!

More Info

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing fueled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE