Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

What are the best Ice Fishing Boots?

2/9/16 @ 2:42 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Hodag1
USER SINCE 6/27/09
Looking for boots which are light, keep dry in slush conditions, economical, comfortable, etc...

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 71 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

1/21/21 @ 6:18 PM
Grendel6.5
USER SINCE 9/17/17

Lacrosse iceman get my nod....I also use unscented antiperspirant on my feet, let it dry, and a thin poly under sock with the wool socks over them.

1/21/21 @ 5:56 PM
chaw
MEMBER SINCE 9/11/02

Irish Setters. They are very dry and warm. Minus- I have a terrible back and getting them off is very hard for me after being on the ice all day. 

1/21/21 @ 5:26 PM
SkiLLz4GiLLz
SkiLLz4GiLLz
USER SINCE 2/4/09

Just received my baffin titans today just in time for Saturday's fishing trip. Wife ordered them through walmart.com for $116, everywhere else seemed around $150 and up.They are a bit bulky(size 14) but being waterproof and well insulated outweighs the size. Didn't seem heavy to me, but Saturday will be the real test.

12/14/20 @ 8:05 PM
greg2507
USER SINCE 1/13/13

I have the baffin Muskox and absolutely love them. They are lightweight,very easy to get on and off and warm. I do like the baffin titans too  they are warmer but a little heavier.

12/14/20 @ 3:35 PM
EYE_SKI
EYE_SKI
USER SINCE 3/26/19

birthday yesterday! bought myself the Baffin Titans. tried em on at cabelas. walked around for a bit with them on. i think these will do the trick!

12/14/20 @ 11:14 AM
Can of Worms
Can of Worms
USER SINCE 8/3/09

mickeys

12/13/20 @ 5:41 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER SINCE 9/27/01

I bought a pair of Cabelas Infernos for deer camp. My feet never got cold. And I typically leave my stand to warm up my feet at some point. I need to wear them awhile to break them in. That would be my only criticism. They’re stiff outta the box. But great boots IMO. 

12/13/20 @ 12:49 PM
Roscoe5
USER SINCE 12/8/02

Does anyone have an opinion on the korkers brand ? For ice fishing and keeping feet warm and dry in those slushy conditions on the lake, like we had last year.

10/26/20 @ 9:26 AM
Phat Walleyes
Phat Walleyes
USER SINCE 3/31/15

Walking and riding makes a huge difference no matter how warm or comfy they are...

10/25/20 @ 7:09 PM
EYE_SKI
EYE_SKI
USER SINCE 3/26/19

wife and i need new ice boots. looking at the Korkers brand. polar vortex and snowmaggedons. anyone have experience with this brand? reviews are mixed.

i like the idea of removable soles on these boots.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 71 POSTS
Advertise here
The Deadeye Custom Series rods are all custom technique specific walleye jigging rods designed for the tournament walleye angler. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Dead Eye Custom Series Rods
Whether you’re looking to plan your next fishing trip, or just make the most of your time on the water, the Humminbird FishSmart app can help. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - Humminbird FishSmart App
Minn Kota Ultra: Proven in the real world. Year after year. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Ultrex
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.