Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

What are the best Ice Fishing Boots?

2/9/16 @ 2:42 PM
ORIGINAL POST
Hodag1
USER SINCE 6/27/09
Looking for boots which are light, keep dry in slush conditions, economical, comfortable, etc...

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 71 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

1/21/21 @ 6:18 PM
Grendel6.5
USER SINCE 9/17/17

Lacrosse iceman get my nod....I also use unscented antiperspirant on my feet, let it dry, and a thin poly under sock with the wool socks over them.

1/21/21 @ 5:56 PM
chaw
MEMBER SINCE 9/11/02

Irish Setters. They are very dry and warm. Minus- I have a terrible back and getting them off is very hard for me after being on the ice all day. 

1/21/21 @ 5:26 PM
SkiLLz4GiLLz
SkiLLz4GiLLz
USER SINCE 2/4/09

Just received my baffin titans today just in time for Saturday's fishing trip. Wife ordered them through walmart.com for $116, everywhere else seemed around $150 and up.They are a bit bulky(size 14) but being waterproof and well insulated outweighs the size. Didn't seem heavy to me, but Saturday will be the real test.

12/14/20 @ 8:05 PM
greg2507
USER SINCE 1/13/13

I have the baffin Muskox and absolutely love them. They are lightweight,very easy to get on and off and warm. I do like the baffin titans too  they are warmer but a little heavier.

12/14/20 @ 3:35 PM
EYE_SKI
EYE_SKI
USER SINCE 3/26/19

birthday yesterday! bought myself the Baffin Titans. tried em on at cabelas. walked around for a bit with them on. i think these will do the trick!

12/14/20 @ 11:14 AM
Can of Worms
Can of Worms
USER SINCE 8/3/09

mickeys

12/13/20 @ 5:41 PM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
USER SINCE 9/27/01

I bought a pair of Cabelas Infernos for deer camp. My feet never got cold. And I typically leave my stand to warm up my feet at some point. I need to wear them awhile to break them in. That would be my only criticism. They’re stiff outta the box. But great boots IMO. 

12/13/20 @ 12:49 PM
Roscoe5
USER SINCE 12/8/02

Does anyone have an opinion on the korkers brand ? For ice fishing and keeping feet warm and dry in those slushy conditions on the lake, like we had last year.

10/26/20 @ 9:26 AM
Phat Walleyes
Phat Walleyes
USER SINCE 3/31/15

Walking and riding makes a huge difference no matter how warm or comfy they are...

10/25/20 @ 7:09 PM
EYE_SKI
EYE_SKI
USER SINCE 3/26/19

wife and i need new ice boots. looking at the Korkers brand. polar vortex and snowmaggedons. anyone have experience with this brand? reviews are mixed.

i like the idea of removable soles on these boots.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 71 POSTS
Advertise here
MEGA ImagingĀ® from Humminbird takes fish finding into the megahertz range for more detail and domination. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - MEGA Imaging
Only Talon has up to 15' of anchoring, letting you pick the perfect hold for any condition. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Minn Kota Talon
ICx Ice Rods from Okuma feature a 1-pcs 24-ton carbon rod blank construction. Orange colored rod tip for improved bite visibility and are backed by a limited 1-year warranty. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - ICx Ice Rods
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.