SEARCH
MORE
Ice Fishing

Walleye Rod

4/1/23 @ 8:24 AM
INITIAL POST
Bighedfred
User since 3/15/09

Looking for a recommendation for a Walleye rod for 5 and 7 jigging raps in deeper water. I see a lot of guys going to 36" or longer rods and I have never tried one that long. Trying to stay under $100 if possible.

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts
4/2/23 @ 4:08 PM
Edge
User since 2/28/07
13 fishing 36", think I paid under $50 with reel. Might be more now but. I use it for walleye, lake trout or whatever. I believe it's fiberglass. Best rod I've used. mostly use 5 to 7 jigging rapalas. Biggest walleye was a 28" and 27" laker. Caught some big cats on it also.
Tried carbon rods and my hook ups sucked
Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
fishing geared up by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE