MORE
Ice Fishing

Vexilar on Lithium Shuttle

12/17/18 @ 10:20 AM
INITIAL POST
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Has anyone modified the lithium shuttle to work on a Vexilar? I've heard of people doing it, but I'm wondering how much modifying it actually takes. I really like that it has a built in light and USB port.

Displaying 16 to 20 of 20 posts
12/17/18 @ 10:53 AM
AWichman
AWichman
User since 1/6/16

You'd be better off buying a Dakota Lithium battery and putting Vexilar flex light on. It's a lot cheaper that way. Plus you could put the glow ring on as well and still be cheaper. I went Dakota Lithium and glow ring on mine and it was around $130 total. Plus because I run the Pro-Pack the glow ring fits inside the carrying case. 

12/17/18 @ 10:52 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Frequently on sale for $150. Lithium batteries are 80$ alone and I'm due for a new battery. So $70 for convenience...I could rig up a USB port and add LED lights for about $15, but it wouldn't be nearly as high of quality...

...why am I even justifying how I spend my money?

12/17/18 @ 10:39 AM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02

$350 worth of light and USB port?

Displaying 16 to 20 of 20 posts

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
boat towed by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE