LOGIN
Lake-Link

Vexilar Customer Service

11/9/16 @ 2:40 PM
ORIGNAL POST
BigMusky12
BigMusky12
User since 12/22/04

These threads come up from time to time, but a company who stands behind their products deserves to have high levels of customer service recognized.  Anyone who has paid attention to the Tri-Beam issues knows that Vexilar has replaced them under warranty for many people over last several years. My experience goes to another level.  

When the product first came out, it had reading problems long before the cracking issues surfaced.  I had a tri-beam replaced under warranty because it was not accurately reading bottom within a month of original purchase with same red cap design.  Now fast forward three years and that same red capped tri-beam was now getting the infamous cracking.  I had one or two little ones the last couple of seasons, but it got substantially worse over summer.  I called to see if I could do anything to stop the cracking and keep transducer operational.  The product was 3 years old, outside of warranty and replaced once before.  I had no expectation or even a request to replace.    They simply said, send it back for replacement.   No service ticket, no proof of purchase, no questions asked.    I got the replacement in 3 business days and I find that pretty amazing in a time when customer service continually is harder to cost justify and is degrading in almost all industries. 

Congratulation Vexilar for continuing to set the standard in customer service and maintaining customer confidence in their purchases.  

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
11/11/16 @ 6:58 AM
paddler1
paddler1
User since 12/10/14

Vexilar customer service is top notch. I have an original FL8 that started "screaming". They put a new motor in it for $80, but replaced the transducer free of charge because they said it wasn't working as it should. Wow! Wasn't expecting that! 

11/9/16 @ 5:15 PM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
MEMBER since 6/22/01
I too am a fan of their customer service!  A number of years ago my knob kept falling off.  They told me there's a tiny holy on the bottom of it and just insert an allen wrench to tighten it.  In the meantime they sent me a new knob without me asking them to and the allen wrench to tighten it with!  I've never seen an allen wrench so tiny before, but the fact that they gave me one has always kept me happy about their customer service.  I've also heard before that if your unit is making a lot of noise then the brushes that spin inside the unit need a cleaning (I think they're made of metal and they rust over time) and they'll do that for nothing if you send it in. Keep up the good work, Vexilar!

11/9/16 @ 3:15 PM
ice queen
ice queen
User since 12/16/10

I do have to agree with your comment about vexlar very good customer service .   I had my unit in the laundry tub thawing out was full of ice and my husband turn the washing machine on! Needless to say it was washed! Sent it to vexlar all they needed to do was replace internal fuse sent back no charge they are awesome

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.