LAKES
REPORTS
FORUMS
TRAVEL
DEALS
SEARCH
MORE
Ice Fishing

Paid ($250) research study on ice fishing...something to do in the off season!

8/2/19 @ 10:18 AM
INITIAL POST
ccrisman
User since 8/2/19

NEW UPDATE: Hello everyone. It looks like we do need a few more ice fishing candidates to participate in this study. Therefore I'm opening the screener link again for anyone that's interested. Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HMFXVQ7 

----------

UPDATE: Thanks to everyone that took the pre-screener! At this time we have enough responses and will be reaching out to candidates within the next couple days. 

----------

Hi folks, 

My name is Chris and I'm with AspireUp, an independent market research and strategy company. We're currently working with an ice fishing equipment manufacturer to run a qualitative study all about avid ice fishermen. 

With that, we're currently recruiting a limited number of ice fishermen to participate in this study...which will be conducted through an app on your smartphone. Through this app, we'd get to know you better as an angler, and understand ways to improve ice fishing / ice fishing gear. If selected to participate, people that complete the study will receive $250 in compensation.

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
1/21/20 @ 10:54 AM
Jrs.fishing
Jrs.fishing
User since 6/11/19

If you need me i would do it for free !!!! But cash is always nice!!! I would love to help improve the ice fishing gear !!!

my email is [email protected] 

thank you god bless 

p.s. what app is it ? 

12/13/19 @ 4:35 AM
Mulhern
Mulhern
User since 12/13/19

I would like to participate, if it's still active. I've just started listening to the Ice Fishing Radio podcast by a PHD from the University of Minnesota (Department of Fisheries, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology) - Andrew E. Honsey. And it's a fantastic audio for a fisheries ecology nerd like me ;)

https://blubrry.com/a-fish-study-on-ice https://dissertationwriter.org/

8/22/19 @ 9:28 PM
CrystalLakeMonster
CrystalLakeMonster
User since 11/22/10

Well, I will admit.  I need some extra cash right now.  Seemed like a good way to earn some extra money.  I've completed the study, and was told I wouldn't receive my compensation for another 4-6 weeks, but ever since then I've been getting all kinds of calls from telemarketers.  At least I assume they are.  I never answer the phone unless I recognize the number.

At least my identity hasn't been stolen or my bank account hacked.  At least not yet....

8/20/19 @ 8:13 AM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02

Sorry, I deleted my comment, not saying the thread should be deleted.

I also got the call and chose not to participate.

8/20/19 @ 6:51 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Got selected as well but decided it wasn't for me. Phone things throw me off. Not sure why it would need to be deleted?

8/19/19 @ 5:55 PM
Fish Hound
User since 1/29/02

Delete

8/19/19 @ 5:05 PM
waterwolves
waterwolves
User since 6/15/01

I got selected, but they want to have full access to my phone. Don't think I'll be doing the surveys. 

8/10/19 @ 1:09 AM
CrystalLakeMonster
CrystalLakeMonster
User since 11/22/10

I got the job.  Did anyone else get hired??

Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE