So I started a thread similar to this many years ago (2007 or 2008 maybe?) and had some replies to it, but for the life of me, I am unable to locate it now. With that said, I'm choosing to start a new thread (albeit at a poor time of year considering the topic) in hopes of getting lucky and finding someone who might be able to help me.

I'm looking for anyone who might have some of the pictured tip-ups OR might know of someone else who might have some.  I'm looking to purchase a few in hopes of being able to repair a couple of tip-ups that belonged to my dad and grandpa to give to my son.  

From what I've been able to gather these tip-ups were sold out of local bait shops around the Lake Winnebago area.  An individual from the Grafton, WI area made them himself and then sold them out of the shops.  They were never sold at a "big box" store or anything like that.  I would venture to say that they are a minimum of 50 years old, so I know the odds are already stacked against me.  

If anyone has seen any tip-ups like these or knows someone I could get in contact with, I would be grateful!  Thanks in advance!