MORE
Ice Fishing

New Products 2021/22

8/23/21 @ 8:56 AM
INITIAL POST
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Ohhhh baby it's right around the corner!

Displaying 16 to 27 of 27 posts
9/24/21 @ 6:53 AM
Mr.Seaguar
PRO MEMBER User since 2/5/05

It's the weirdest thing about ice fishing. You go and see all these people with brand new everything. My stuff is all old and bandaged up or with visible wounds. Gas auger handle all beat up from hanging off the back of the shack, burn holes in shack. Holes worn in camo outfit from the 90s. Vexilar case handle snapped by some guests, how I do not know. Gas auger alone identifies me as old school. Even the string on my rods is several years old. Only thing I have new is bait.

9/23/21 @ 11:33 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

I saw that...doesn't sound good for getting big ticket products this year unfortunately. 

9/23/21 @ 8:20 AM
mcgeer
User since 12/4/18

Eskimo posted this on their Instagram page the other day (see photo)

9/20/21 @ 9:06 AM
mcgeer
User since 12/4/18

Otter New Products - nothing seems new here except the full door Vortex Pro Lodge. 

After much deliberation last year, I went with an Otter hub shelter - I love it and I don't think I'll ever be tempted to upgrade until it wears out completely, which will take a while. 

9/3/21 @ 8:42 AM
Fishlovme
Fishlovme
PRO MEMBER User since 6/22/01

I'm glad I buy stuff and have it last for many years!  I'm still using the same Vexilar battery on my FL-18 that I bought 18 years ago!  I think this might be the last year with that battery though.  It's only lasting about 8-10 hours per charge now, much less than the 24+ hours it lasted when I first got it!  Tipups?  They last forever, why would I spend 70 bucks for something that puts bubbles into the hole? I can buy a baby bubbles aerator for 7 bucks and it'll do the same thing!  Fishing rods?  Some of mine are over 20 years old and work just fine.  I change the reel when needed.  Ice fishing suit - I have the Clam bibs and jacket. Jacket is 4 years old and the bibs are 7 years old.  That better last me the rest of my life!  And augers I already had Lazer hand augers in 3 different sizes so I bought the Clam adapter plate and a DeWalt drill.  Hopefully that lasts too.  

Sure I love looking at new products but I've gotten too old to stay up to date on all this new stuff that's coming out! and it's gotten way too expensive!

8/30/21 @ 8:22 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Striker Ice New 2021

Just makes me shake my head. $900 for a suit that will be no better than any other brand on the market. Just absurd. 

8/26/21 @ 4:57 PM
Bemidji-Bergquist
Bemidji-Bergquist
User since 3/23/20

Just saw flame king came out with a heater just like the buddy heater.

8/24/21 @ 7:12 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Full disclosure - I'm on another forum site with some guys across the country who really know their stuff so I can't take all the credit! I try to share on here what I think other people might be interested in.

$70 is pretty steep for a tip up, but heck the iFish pro 2.0 is $50 and you have to supply your own pole! Seems like everything ice fishing related is skyrocketing in price these days. 

8/24/21 @ 6:44 AM
Bemidji-Bergquist
Bemidji-Bergquist
User since 3/23/20

Dam junkie your on it with finding new gear. I found the tip up here's a pic looks like the lid from there minnow buckets turned into a tip up. Also found the price $69.99 ouch no thanks and to your original post can't wait hopefully earlier than later.

8/23/21 @ 9:00 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Clam 2021 Not too much interesting here. 

8/23/21 @ 8:59 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Frabill

Ice products start on page 62/63. Looks like a new inline reel, ice suit power box and a thermal tip up. Wonder what the price will be on the tip up, has a built in aerator to keep the holes open. No new shelters though? Kind of surprising. 

Displaying 16 to 27 of 27 posts

HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar
APEX Series Sonar
Welcome to the top. The APEX™ Series provides the clearest sonar imaging on the sharpest display the water has ever seen on any GPS chartplotter. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: HUMMINBIRD - APEX Series Sonar Advertisement

MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors
Quest Series Trolling Motors
Meet the all-new motors made with grit and guts – not glitz and glamour. The QUEST™ Series takes the best trolling motors ever made to the next level with a rugged build for rough waters. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MINN KOTA - Quest Series Trolling Motors Advertisement

Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
solid hook sets by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE