LOGIN
Lake-Link

New Products 2021/22

8/23/21 @ 8:56 AM
ORIGINAL POST
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
USER SINCE 12/19/11

Ohhhh baby it's right around the corner!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 20 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

TODAY @ 7:42 AM
Fishrun
USER SINCE 6/8/20

I use my ice well as a fish basket when fishing from the canoe. Hangs nicely over the side without scratching. Mine has the zipper down the side. Just have to remember to zipper up before putting fish in. Made that mistake once.

10/18/21 @ 3:08 PM
EYE_SKI
EYE_SKI
USER SINCE 3/26/19

if anybody is looking for beaver dam tip ups.. farm n fleet in waukesha has a truckload of them! no price on them that i could see. probably the $39.99 t's thats pretty common. 

10/9/21 @ 12:47 PM
drummer boy
drummer boy
USER SINCE 3/14/08

Junkie are you crazy how dare you spend your money the way YOU want to.LOL

10/8/21 @ 10:26 PM
oncebitten
oncebitten
USER SINCE 12/7/17

I have used a friend's only one time, and it was a pain in the axx to remove the fish. But I see that they now have a zipper on the side to the bottom of the mesh bag.            I will stick with a pail.

10/8/21 @ 12:19 PM
Kayaker 8
USER SINCE 8/28/20
Has anyone here used the Ice Well or Fish Well floating ice well?

Leaning to the Ice Well purchase.

10/5/21 @ 11:19 AM
Da Panfish Punisher
USER SINCE 1/25/10

Just picked up a Marcum pursuit hd, anyone have any feedback on it + or -?

9/24/21 @ 3:59 PM
Mr.Seaguar
USER SINCE 2/5/05

That's why I don't buy much new stuff. The competition with my buddies is so tight, I can't afford to get off my game. 

I have to replace a Thorne Bros rod but I don't remember if it's a Panfish Sweetheart or a Sweet Thing so I am going to Blaine to buy probably 3 that I like. 

9/24/21 @ 7:26 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
USER SINCE 12/19/11

I get 1-2 new rods a year, and new reels to go with those of course. New line yearly. At least 60 new jigs that I'll end up giving to friends or not using. Two orders of plastics yearly. New flasher every 2-3 years. The only thing I have no interest in upgrading regularly is my shack because I rarely use it. Haven't upgraded my auger in 4 years, so that's on this years agenda.

I like new, I'm an outfitters best friend :) My wife tries to understand it, but you can't explain the obsession. 

It definitely doesn't make me a better fisherman having new things, probably worse actually. 

9/24/21 @ 6:53 AM
Mr.Seaguar
USER SINCE 2/5/05

It's the weirdest thing about ice fishing. You go and see all these people with brand new everything. My stuff is all old and bandaged up or with visible wounds. Gas auger handle all beat up from hanging off the back of the shack, burn holes in shack. Holes worn in camo outfit from the 90s. Vexilar case handle snapped by some guests, how I do not know. Gas auger alone identifies me as old school. Even the string on my rods is several years old. Only thing I have new is bait.

9/23/21 @ 11:33 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
USER SINCE 12/19/11

I saw that...doesn't sound good for getting big ticket products this year unfortunately. 

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 20 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.