SEARCH
MORE
Ice Fishing

New 3 man shanty

10/12/19 @ 1:42 PM
INITIAL POST
kingbass
User since 12/21/01

Im looking to buy a new flipover style 3 man shanty. Weights not an issue. I will be pulling it with my quad. I want a good amount of room for 3 people. Easy in and out. Also i want a easy and quick setup. I bought a 2 man frabil last year and its a pain to setup. The jason mitchell style. I have a old fish trap voyager now but want to upgrade. Any ideas or recommendations?

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
10/19/19 @ 10:58 AM
AWichman
AWichman
User since 1/6/16

If budget isn't an issue then the Otter Pro X-Over Resort is the way to go. I picked one up after having the old model of the resort. I would've kept that one but the deal was too good to pass up. The insulation and room makes them the best option out there. If you're pulling it a lot you will appreciate the tougher sled as well. My old was dragged for 8 years through some of the roughest logging trails and busted ice you could imagine and was still in pretty good shape.

10/14/19 @ 7:05 AM
Junkie4Ice
Junkie4Ice
User since 12/19/11

Otter resort if you want the room, nothing really compares to it.

10/13/19 @ 4:24 PM
walleyejak3
walleyejak3
User since 12/3/18

I've got the Otter Resort XT insulated  . Way to heavy for me. Great shack if you have the guys to fish with. My kid quit fishing with me. All set up tow bar Hyfax runners make me a offer. Menasha area.

Stay on top Wj

10/13/19 @ 1:36 PM
FredHankel
User since 7/20/16

I have an Otter Lodge 3 man shelter for sale. Comes with tow hitch, hyfax runners and a cover. Call 608-370-9756 if interested. Have it listed on Craigslist Madison

10/12/19 @ 1:44 PM
kingbass
User since 12/21/01

The one i bought last year was a clam jason mitchel camo style. Not a frabil

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE