Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

Micro cameras

12/4/14 @ 2:01 PM
ORIGNAL POST
THE WOLF1
User since 3/7/10
Hi everyone ..I know there are other threads on cameras but are any of the micro cameras really worth me buying? the small size is what interest me for ice fishing but I would like to also try use in open water are there different ones for ice vs open water?what model is the good one. aqua view 1-2-3-4-5 ect. is there another micro brand? it just needs to work. more then get fixed as I have read about the problems on other threads with some of them. just want to get the good one. DVR and stuff don't matter to me but will pay for it if that is the good model. thanks for any help I want to buy one ASAP..

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
12/5/14 @ 9:20 PM
fcs
fcs
User since 2/13/04
I sympathize, Wolf. I would really like a mini camera. I could have used one today. But I'm reluctant to spend that much money on a product with such a bad track record. I doubt if it costs more than $50 to make one. You are paying Apple prices for Harbor Freight quality.. I'll live without one until the price and quality are more in balance.

12/5/14 @ 3:30 PM
jbird68
jbird68
User since 1/24/05
Gander Mountain has the Aqua Vu Micro for $249 and a $50 mail-in rebate right now until Dec. 17th. Then you can also get a free case if you can find the offer form for that. Cabela's and BassPro has the form. May Aqua Vu has it, too.

12/5/14 @ 12:49 PM
walleye44
User since 12/18/13
"Hi everyone ..I know there are other threads on cameras but are any of the micro cameras really worth me buying? the small size is what interest me for ice fishing but I would like to also try use in open water are there different ones for ice vs open water?what model is the good one. aqua view 1-2-3-4-5 ect. is there another micro brand? it just needs to work. more then get fixed as I have read about the problems on other threads with some of them. just want to get the good one. DVR and stuff don't matter to me but will pay for it if that is the good model. thanks for any help I want to buy one ASAP.."

I have the AV Micro Plus with Dvr. You can save a $100 if you do not want the DVR with the AV Micro Plus. I really like this camera! I have a pro-snake & a Mo-pod 3 (comes with wireless remote rotate). I move & scout around with just the micro till I find the fish. Then I setup with the Pro-snake & mo-pod for true hands free fishing. It is an awesome setup I think. When you are done put the camera in your pocket & go. For summer fishing Aqua Vu came our with a micro trolling motor hardware kit for $100. I have not tried it, but it looks really awesome!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 4 OF 4 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.