LOGIN
Lake-Link

LOST AND FOUND

2/23/08 @ 10:31 PM
ORIGNAL POST
perch_master
perch_master
User since 7/7/06
Lost: white bucket w/ two tip ups, 3 jig poles, hole skimmer, and plastic lure case. Somewhere from Calumetville (Artesian launch), south bound on 151, then southbound 41 to hwy 28 exit. I have a feeling it flew out of the back of the truck. Didn't realize it til I got home and back tracked and didn't see anything! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 99 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS
9/29/16 @ 10:17 PM
perchdr
MEMBER since 10/19/02
Lost on Big Muskego 7'2" bassrod with Pfluger Patriarch reel. Call john at 414-651-6135 if found. REWARD.

2/11/16 @ 12:39 PM
Zmaniac
Zmaniac
User since 2/8/06
AMEN! Cold Front It's hard to believe that a page and a half of this useful post was wasted on such silly posts. I hope the moderaters of this site will dump my post and all the posts that don't relate to the actual topic. Time to let it go and spend your energy on something that actually helps someone involved in our great sport.

Be safe out there

2/11/16 @ 10:38 AM
Cold Front
MEMBER since 7/9/01
Lost: Interest in this thread. Found: A realization that all this is not worth it. If I lose something or find something, I will look here otherwise JEEEEZ let it go man. Mrt.

2/11/16 @ 9:50 AM
sassy 1
User since 8/25/09
Funny how some are so quick to blame others for what they themselves are guilty of....

2/11/16 @ 9:40 AM
sassy 1
User since 8/25/09
Now that's should be the joke of the day,must admit i almost never read an entire reply,but glad i did ,got a good laugh tks...

2/10/16 @ 3:48 PM
Cold Front
MEMBER since 7/9/01
While it is unlikely that I would ever lose something as big as a tent or an auger, crap does just happen. Things bounce out of sleds or come off the back of trucks and wheelers. It is not as simple as just looking around every few feet. Sometimes that is just not possible. People have bad stuff happen to them all the time. It happens even more often on the ice because the conditions often are tough and the cold, tiredness and yes maybe a little alcohol. The point is that even though we may have a private moment of thinking that this shouldn't have happened, we leave it at that. This site is about helping out our fellow sportsman. If they left something out there, I think they already know that they screwed up. Nothing is gained by pointing out that they should have done something differently. We threw the flag for piling on. That was unnecessary and probably not appreciated. Mrt./

2/10/16 @ 2:36 PM
Cold Front
MEMBER since 7/9/01
In Fact, I AM holier than you or at least I think so, so don't disagree. Mrt.

2/8/16 @ 3:39 PM
beanbag
User since 12/17/09
Or when you are walking look up from your phone for a minute and turn your head. I don't get it either, you would think when after a few steps your sled gets 25 pounds lighter you would notice it.

2/7/16 @ 11:20 AM
BugleTrout
BugleTrout
User since 9/27/01
How many Busch Lights does it take to forget to pack up your hub style shack?

2/6/16 @ 5:58 PM
rvwalleye
User since 1/8/10
Found a gas auger on fox. On 2/4/16. Describe it and it yours . other wise turning it in to Fox Lake PD.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 99 POSTS
Advertise here
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.