Lake-Link Home
LOGIN
Lake-Link

LITEHOUSE TIPUP LIGHTS

12/2/21 @ 5:18 PM
ORIGINAL POST
utahman
USER SINCE 3/9/03

Does anyone know why they dont make them any more. I actually  have a friend of the inventor he says he went to high school with but I still cant get any information. the guy who sold /invented them was from Rice Lake. I used to get them cheap from my friend and I thought they were the best. I cant find anything on the internet about it

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
FILTER OPTIONS

12/11/21 @ 2:41 PM
gloomis
USER SINCE 7/2/01

https://www.dicksmithslivebait.com/store/lighthouse-tip-up-light-1/

Available in store at Dick Smith’s as well 

12/3/21 @ 6:07 PM
utahman
USER SINCE 3/9/03

Thanks guys I guess I didnt look hard enough on the web. The thing is I havent seen them in stores. So maybe he is selling only off the website to keep the profit closer.

12/3/21 @ 6:21 AM
Bemidji-Bergquist
Bemidji-Bergquist
USER SINCE 3/23/20

Dick Smith's in delafield last ice season had them and i looked on there website and they say they still have them just more expensive than from the lighthouse tip up lights website. Here's a pic from Dick Smith's website says $19.99 each.

12/2/21 @ 5:54 PM
Fish Hound
USER SINCE 1/29/02

I found these, are they the ones your looking for?

Light House Lights

Looks like they are out of Rice Lake.

DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS
Advertise here
Cold Water Deadstick Ice Combos feature a Ceymar micro baitfeeder, a full grip non-reel seat handle for customized placement, and a 1-pcs 24-ton carbon rod blank construction. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: OKUMA FISHING TACKLE - Okuma Cold Water Deadstick Ice Combos
An ice rod built as tough as the frozen winter landscape of the ice belt. A new platform for St. Croix, the Tundra series is a culmination of ice centric features demanded by hardwater anglers. PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ST. CROIX RODS - St. Croix Tundra Ice Rods
Advertise here
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors. Without them we would not be here.