SEARCH
MORE
Ice Fishing

keeping warm

12/14/19 @ 5:38 PM
INITIAL POST
porchp
User since 11/22/09

Interested on what everyone does to keep your face warm while out on the ice what type of mask do you think is the best all around mask. Warmth, breathability, visibility, comfort,  let me know  

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
1/2/20 @ 5:44 PM
Lake bum
Lake bum
User since 3/28/18

Yooper Chook.

By far the Best, warmest, hat I have wore for head and face cover. 

12/15/19 @ 11:22 AM
WelderGuy
WelderGuy
User since 12/19/10

Saw some face masks at fleet farm yesterday that have hand warmer pockets in them. 

12/14/19 @ 8:26 PM
Analog man
Analog man
User since 12/10/18

Propane

12/14/19 @ 7:28 PM
drewster
User since 7/6/09

I don't like to wear a mask, but when  I need one, I wear a black lightweight balaclava, like the ones from HotHeads or Seirus, with a knit cap over that.  I wear sunscreen to help with windburn, face away from wind, and keep a hood up on windy days.  Combine all of these and I can stay outdoors (no shack) in weather as cold as 5-10 below.  Hands and feet get cold before face/neck.

12/14/19 @ 6:32 PM
Herb2
User since 12/28/18

Go to your nearest winter sports dealer, an accessory sales person should be able to answer all your questions. Fleet farm has a lot of stuff also, staff is not so friendly as they are mostly temp help!      

Displaying 1 to 7 of 7 posts
Copyright © 2001-2024 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be used or distributed without prior written consent of Lake-Link, Inc.
This website may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission.
Lake-Link Home
ice drilled by
MENU
MORE TO EXPLORE